I'd like to congratulate our contributers to the first two issues of 2008 for their excellent work. Please consider posting the cover image on your blog or website along with a bit about your article ... help us spread the word!
These issues feature the writings of ...
- Marie Pitt-Payne: "Waltz of Love"
- Genevieve Kineke: "Choosing Well ... with Good Reason"
- Gina Switzer: "Re-Discovering the Sacramental Imagination"
- Katherine Towne Sherwin: "Precious, but Prudent? A Reflection on Opposite-Sex Friendships"
- Anna Abbott: "'Hooking Up' With God: The Problem of Casual Communion"
- Jessica Mayo: "A Subtle Sin: Lust and the Womanly Heart"
- Theresa Cavicchio: "Grandparenting for God"
- Susan Ekins: "Taking Care of Me"
- Patrice Fagnant-MacArthur: "Prayer as a Tool for Christian Unity"
- Denise Bossert: "Judith: An Image of Feminine Valor"
- Ronda Chervin: "The Stations of the Cross for Widows"
- Gretchen Garrity: "Giving Lent a Try"
- Laura Yeager: "Grace-Filled Speaking"
- Lisa Hendey: "Knit Together in Love"
- Deb Richards: "Hope in the Desert"
- Pat Gohn: "Longing to Have Them Home"
- Karen Edmisten: "Seconds and Sacrifice"
- Sarah Reinhard: "Smells Like Roses to Me!"
Judy McCloskey: "Fear's Growth Potential"