Saturday, February 16, 2008

"Behold Your Mother" Book Blog


Those of you who follow my "Streams of Mercy" blog may be a bit startled to discover that I've decided to suspend it for a time ... in order to start up a new blog, dedicated to Our Lady in thanksgiving for the publication of my new book about her, entitled "Behold Your Mother: Mary Stories and Reflections from a Catholic Convert."

I invite you to come and join me at "Behold Your Mother." And please get in touch with me if you have something special to contribute ... Write to me at hsaxton(at)christianword(dot)com if you have ...

* a favorite true "Mary story" (I've posted one there already)
* a question about Mary
* a favorite Mary image you'd like to share
* an answer to prayer, in which you invoked intercession of Our Lady
* a favorite Marian feast tradition
* a favorite Marian resource, prayer, or novena (especially one associated with a particular feast day).

It is my sincere prayer that this would not be one more way for me to fill up cyberspace with my own writing, but be a forum for all "Mary girls" to share their love and collective experiences about our Blessed Mother. I look forward to seeing you there!

2 comments:

Ann Murray said...

This is a great idea, Heidi.
There cannot be too many sites dedicated to Mary - in fact there are way too few.
I will forward some photos and a few poems on Our Lady.
I've just read Elena Maria's review of your book at Tea at Trianon.

She expresses very well the joy it is.

Christine said...

Beautiful!